It's time I said hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome.

I love the maple neck with black sharkstooth and specifically the black Jackson logo over the plain maple headstock.
    Looks freaking awesome.
    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
      Yep. My first Jackson was a JDR-94 and had the same configuration. Even had the offset dots too. But the PS4 was a far superior guitar to it.
      Little hint... the JDR-94 and the PS-4 are the same guitar.
      Only the name changed. The electronics route got changed later too. That's how you can tell a MIJ from a MIK PS4... look at the rear route.

I loved my JDR-94... once I replaced the junk hardware and electronics of course.

Oh and welcome.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Little hint... the JDR-94 and the PS-4 are the same guitar.
        Only the name changed. The electronics route got changed later too. That's how you can tell a MIJ from a MIK PS4... look at the rear route.

I loved my JDR-94... once I replaced the junk hardware and electronics of course.

Oh and welcome.
        Really? Hmm, I knew they both played equally well, but I remember the quality didn't seem quite a good on the JDR. It was still a great guitar and as with all my previous Jacksons, wish I hadn't sold it. I think the reason I got the PS4 to begin with is it reminded me of the old JDR with a nicer finish. I'm kinda nostalgic that way. Once I get out of the post christmas bill paying rut, I'm going to be shopping around for another guitar. It'd be nice to find something similar.
        Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 01-10-2008, 01:55 PM.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by mrrs View Post
          Welcome.

I love the maple neck with black sharkstooth and specifically the black Jackson logo over the plain maple headstock.
          Looks freaking awesome.
          Me too, when I saw this one at Sam Ash a little over a year ago, I hadn't seen one like it before. I had to have it. Now I see em all over. It's no wonder, for the money, it's a good axe!
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
            Actually, I'm not! :ROTF:
            ^^^ Ha! That guy was sharp !!

Comment

Working...
            X