Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the land of castles, cups of tea and Mary Poppins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks like the guy from Shameless (UK TV series).

Comment

hahahah!! he totally does!

Comment

guy from shameless

jeff waters

Comment

Nice, that Kelly is nice to, those were good mid range models imo, the KE3 models now are piss next to that thing, what gives?
          That RR is soo LA, i think it has oxidized a tiny bit from the actual original color, but was still pinkish when it was nu.
          Your prize is that Roland tho, when the last time someone seen one of those! Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            You've got DNA on your rug.
            Do you mean spunk?

I luuuuuuurve the colour of that RR, and I'd have it off you in a heartbeat for £20 more than Sonicsamurai, no matter how much he offers you.

Hmmmm, you would get a BJ off him though, and he would swallow, say thank you, and ask for more, wouldn't you SS? (I'll draw the line at doing that, I'd get my gimp Wilks to do it)

Oh, if you are going to be posting here regularly, you have to be a dirty bastard. It's the rules, innit?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
              And both cities have several steel mills, I believe.
              I know Birmingham Alabama does, anyways...
              And more than the odd one or two "people of colour".

I doubt there are any steel mills in Brum these days, I think they are all now Ikea and Carpet Whorehouse.

I bet we have the biggest mosque though.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Do you mean spunk?

I luuuuuuurve the colour of that RR, and I'd have it off you in a heartbeat for £20 more than Sonicsamurai, no matter how much he offers you.

Hmmmm, you would get a BJ off him though, and he would swallow, say thank you, and ask for more, wouldn't you SS? (I'll draw the line at doing that, I'd get my gimp Wilks to do it)

Oh, if you are going to be posting here regularly, you have to be a dirty bastard. It's the rules, innit?
                yes, you have to do everything that Rsmacker tells you
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                X