X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know...useless unless i have pics...but

Today i saw a brand new custom shop (jackson) RR 1 with an "Acapulco
    Gold" finish! It changes to about 5 different colors depending on the angle
    your are seeing it. Eztremely cool! From gun metal grey, to bright flourescent green...to dark green and about 3 different
    gold colors! ...and then dark grey metallic...anyway,
    supposedly a new color for 08'? 22 fret. $2500.00 Anyone see this
    color yet? If i can i'll try to capture a pic sometime soon.

Robert, see this post, I posted some links to pictures and a video at Guitar World. It was one of three new finishes released in Aug. The other two are Darby Green and Quicksilver. I think Fullers has a RR1 in AG, is that where you saw it?

I'm glad you are so psyched about the finish. I ordered my KE2 in AG I wouldn't mind being the first owner to post picks. Since my Kelly isn't expected until April... I will post as many pics as ya'll want when it does arrive and probably shoot a video to catch the color flipping.
    Last edited by Bri; 12-22-2007, 08:35 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

lol
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Mmm... Acapulco Gold.
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

The new gold, green, and silver finishes all kick ass!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
            Robert, see this post, I posted some links to pictures and a video at Guitar World. It was one of three new finishes released in Aug. The other two are Darby Green and Quicksilver. I think Fullers has a RR1 in AG, is that where you saw it?

I'm glad you are so psyched about the finish. I ordered my KE2 in AG I wouldn't mind being the first owner to post picks. Since my Kelly isn't expected until April... I will post as many pics as ya'll want when it does arrive and probably shoot a video to catch the color flipping.
            ***its local right here in Phoenix... so if i buy it next week..i can be
            the first to post pics? Schweeet!

Comment

Well if you're gonna be that way you better post a bunch of them! Maybe I'll get to post the first AG Kelly pics

Comment

Working...
              X