restoring my case??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restoring my case??

hey guys, i was wondering about getting my jacksons case redone. the tolex is falling off everywhere, 2 of the 3 locks are broken, and the 3rd one is on the verge of breaking, as all 3 are being consumed by rust(23 years does that kinda stuff), and the case is being kept shut by a bungee chord. is there anywhere i can send this thing to be redone??

By the time you pay for sending it, pay for having it done, and then pay for having them ship it back to you, it may be in your best interest to just buy a new case.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I agree with Todd. Save the original case if you wish, but just pick up a new one.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

or you could do it your self. buy some tolex, spray adhesive, and a 6-pack. and entertain yourself on a Saturday afternoon.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

thanks guys. i guess a new one it is till i have the time to do it myself(and kelly user...im a bit too young to purchase a 6 pack )

Comment

Originally posted by slaytalera View Post
            thanks guys. i guess a new one it is till i have the time to do it myself(and kelly user...im a bit too young to purchase a 6 pack )
            he ooooobviously meant a 6-pack of those dirty energy drinks.
            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

lol...i hate energy drinks...ill take coffee please!

Comment

Working...
              X