Pictures of me and my gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of me and my gear

It is pretty modest stuff compared to everyone else here in the jcf... someday, when I have a real job it will get better... for now it is going to have to do...

[ April 23, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Re: Pictures of me and my gear

dude, for me, thats killer. then again i'm only a teenager without a job. Good pics though, i like your charvel!

Comment

That SL2H is killer [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I can`t wait to get my Black one [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Gpops: Thanks, I love my babies... the Charvel is indeed like the greatest guitar ever!... the snake has never been able to fight it off it... I like the pickup job I just finished in it!...

Slayer: Hey, check out the Madison man, you recommended that here in the forum!... it is a badass little guy!... I like the blood drops that they print on the logos.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 23, 2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

My SL2H will be her in July, and I have a charvel 475, so your stuff is similar to mine.

Comment

Ya Man, those Madisons are some smoking cabinets [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I am thinking about another 2x12 or 4x12 [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hey Rodrigo...
              Did that pickup ring I sent you work out??

Comment

Ever heard of the comedian Jim Norton? You look just like him!
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Real nice gear dude, but pics of people trying to look like rock stars with just their socks on are just sorta inherently silly [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] :

Comment

Very cool!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Rod,

man that snake looks mighty familiar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Glad ya dig it. Have you seen the new copperhead ones? Very cool sir.

Comment

Very nice Soloist there. The Clint poster is pretty cool too. He's always been cool in my book. Well, except for that whole "Bridges Over Madison County" thing. Oh, and Sandra Locke. I had a chance to meet him when he filmed "Bronco Billy" as it was filmed in my hometown. I watched him do the bank scene and a couple of the others. Pretty cool for a tow-headed kid in Meridian, Idaho even though the movie really sucked out loud. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"We love you Bronco Billy..." Sorry... one of his worst movies but it still makes me smile. Some friends of mine and I used to watch Clint movies on the weekends and drink and smoke ourselves sober again. Ahh, memories...well vague memories anyway. Thanks, hadn't thought of that movie in years. CHEERS!

Comment

Makovai: Dude, like Kevin says, I know you will dig it...

Slayer: It is a pity they don't make an open back version of that 2x12 Madison... I would buy another one and put on top with some treblish speakers to try to get some high end out of that rig... I need it for cleans...

Surfdork: The ring is not here yet... the one on the picture is a regular one held by screws that have washers to reach the corners...

ChickenScratch: Jim Norton is like one foot shorter than me... and he is ugly.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ace: Alright, I guess if I posted these pictures here that meant I had to be prepared for people to find things funny... yes, I am wearing sucks because I live in Canada and you take your shows off at the door to avoid getting snow inside the house

Toejam: Thanks...

VooDooBoy: Kev, I love that guitar... I didn't know you were a member here. Man you gotta send me that naked version of that poster!... you know I will dig it.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ... copperhead is my absolute favorite USA Select guitar.. they dont come around very ofen, do they?

HotRod: What's wrong with the "Bridges of Madison County"?... my mom used to love that movie... coming to think of it, we shold have forbid that she saw that movie...

[ April 23, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

cool **** man ! is that a homemade cab ? looks pretty thick , probably pretty bassy and fat as well ? now you'll have to get a gens benz G/L sig 2 /12 for it now ! lol !!!//Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X