Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery

Just a quick question from a new guy.

Are all of the guitars and basses in the Gallery owned by JCF members?

There is some really nice gear in there!

Thanks,

Zombie

I lot of us are in there but the gallery is comprised of the old JCF and old Charvel Central forums pictures.Some sweet stuff in there.
    Its a great resourse if you find a guitar and wonder about it just find a serial number close to what you have and get an idea when it was made.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks StrayCat!

The reason I ask is that if anyone read my sob story (FNG post) about how I lost my Jackson Concert EX Pro bass in granite finish IT'S SITTING IN THERE!!!! It's the last one in the list under Jackson Basses.

It's comforting knowing they are still around and maybe one day I will get my hands on it again.

Needless to say when I finally get access to the "Classifieds" I will be scouring them for that. I don't want to sell my stuff, I want to complete the family!

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are witnessing a man in the throws of a raging case of GAS. It is a frightening scene, but Doctors can do nothing for him except hope for the best. All the Landlord can do is hope they get their rent next month!

My poor wallet, it's taken a beating lately....

Thanks again!

Zombie

Comment

Always pay the bills first number 1 priority.Be picky about guitars you buy and buy the cleanest and best you can.Even buy guitars you can sell for more than you paid and put that toward one you do want. Let the guitars pay for your gas.
        I've been doing that for years so I'm out very little personal money when I buy a guitar.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Zombie, there is no other way to fix GAS than just buy more Jacksons, it worked for me
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
          X