Jackson guitars in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson guitars in Toronto

Not sure if this is in the right area, but I'm heading off to Toronto in a few days, and would like to know if anyone from around that area knows of any stores or dealers that have Jacksons, particularly USA models.

Tried online, but not a lot of luck finding much info.

Hey man,

Have a look here, this should help!

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/dealers/

Schlong & McQuade is in most big cities and should have something for ya.

Take it easy,

Zombie

Comment

yea long and mcquade are probably the best but there is also steves music and a place called guitar shop too.. good luck

Comment

As other have mentioned, L&M probably has the largest selection of USA Charvels and Jackson. The one in Markham had 2 EVHs, and a copper head the last time I checked. Steve's may occasionally have a US model, but most are imports.

I would seriously consider making a 2 hour trip to Buffalo, given the strong Cdn dollar. You are likely to save a grand, given the outrages markup we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post

Schlong
          that's horrible........
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
            that's horrible........
            Yes..... but funny none the less!

Don't mean to offend anyone by that but the Long and McQuade in Cambridge has real asses working for them. They used to be a private store and I have spent a few grand in there over the years. As soon as they were bought by the big guys, attitude set in.

My friends and I refuse to go there now.

Take That Attitude Ridden Music Store!

Zombie

Comment

Thanks for the advice so far guys!!

I don't have a lot of spare time while I'm in Toronto, as my daughter's competing at the Bell Grand Prix swimming championships (Canadian national championships), and I'm the cheering squad!

I'm trying to plan it out in advance so I'm not driving all around Toronto looking for stuff.

Buffalo would be great, but I won't have the time, and I hate clearing Customs when in a car. The lineups are usually really long and takes forever.

I'll try Long & McQuack and see what they have, but they're often rather expensive.

Maybe some pawn shops or Value Village might have some USA Jacksons.......:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                Yes..... but funny none the less!

Don't mean to offend anyone by that but the Long and McQuade in Cambridge has real asses working for them. They used to be a private store and I have spent a few grand in there over the years. As soon as they were bought by the big guys, attitude set in.

My friends and I refuse to go there now.

Take That Attitude Ridden Music Store!

Zombie
                I work for L&M

I still laughed though

Comment

Originally posted by FastJunkie View Post
                  I work for L&M

I still laughed though
                  I knew there was one of you on here! lol

Now, just give me a minute while I jimmy this foot out of my mouth..... AIEEEEEEEEEE

Zombie

Comment

Working...
                  X