HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

hope all of you and your famillies have a happy and safe easter......god bless
    jon [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Same to you, man!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Comment

Happy Kiester [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc

"In the still of the night I like to go f*k bunnies, stick carrots up their a$$" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] - original draft of Whitesnake's "Still of the night"
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Just hid the eggs for the little one, she'll be so surprised in the morn! Now I have to go to sleep so the Easter Bunny can bring me my red shiny King V. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I think I ate too much chocolate [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] Merry Easter to all and to all a good night [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I AM THE EASTA RABBIT! HURRAY! (Bugs Bunny Reference) God Bless! Happy Easter! Gotta go hide some eggs now. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Make sure your kids find all the easter eggs that you have hidden, otherwise you'll be faced with the "mysterious foul rotten egg smell" in your home in a few weeks. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I speak from experience.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Comment

yeah for sure ! Happy Easter everyone !!! I got to play in church today [in 2 hours] and I don't have a Strat anymore so what'll it be my Warrior with skull knobs or my Ke3r with skull knob [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and I am not bringing my Bloody rigg today as I am beat today , I get to play a nice 2 / 12 stereo combo , and tons and tons of coffee & Cigs to stay awake cause I got 5 hours sleep last night .//Steve

Comment

Happy 4/20 as well! save the easter candy for the munchies [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

And for Bill... have a nice Sunday. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And to those who prefer: Happy Passover! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      (interesting how these two major events occurred on the same day - first God sent Death into Egypt to claim the first born male child, then later sent His only child to save everyone)

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wendell:
                        Make sure your kids find all the easter eggs that you have hidden, otherwise you'll be faced with the "mysterious foul rotten egg smell" in your home in a few weeks.
                        I speak from experience.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You hide actual eggs? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My family hides plastic eggs w/ coins in em. They last awhile, and if there is one not found (like one I hid too well yesterday) whoever does the gardening will get a nice bonus! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X