Arse-kicking news for UK Jackson fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arse-kicking news for UK Jackson fans

Also. Download Soho soundhouse . £300 for a KE3! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Arse-kicking news for UK Jackson fans

Err, you forgot the Soho from www.sohosoundhouse.com [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] They have some good deals on sometimes. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoops! Sorry. Boy is my face [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

That's great news....... DK-2's used to be going for £550-odd round my way. Soundslive 'ain't a bad store actually, I head accross to Newky every couple of months and I've got a few good deals from them.

Comment

Arse-kicking news for UK Jackson fans

Surfin' around the Sounds Live website brought me to their sale page, where they have a coupla Jacksons on offer. The sale prices were very good, not only that, but the RRPs were equally great!

Here's a link:

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/common/moreinfo.asp?ID=843

Example:
          RRP on a DK2 - £379.99
          RRP on a Graphic DK2 - £429.99

I'm so pleased about this! Jacksons arenow more within reach for me and all British guitarists who wanna buy one. Definately will be helping to increase Jackson sales if all models are this much cheaper than last year. I'm so happy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I can highly recommend soundslive, i have bought all my amp gear from them for the last few years.

Just make sure you stress you are receiving a new item not the shop demo version (i had BIG problems then)

Comment

Wow. I was about to buy a DX10D for £350. DK2s are better than DX10Ds right? Just have to make sure.

Comment

Yes, the DK2`s are much better!! If you like flat/thin necks you will like it very much, but the neck isn`t like the Soloist neck. Make sure that is what you are after [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                X