Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New finishes and fretboard options on the Jackson site. COOL STUFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New finishes and fretboard options on the Jackson site. COOL STUFF!

I just got an e-mail showing the new finishes such as the DXMG in grey, blood swirl on the Kelly and the KKV and flame inlays on a SL1. I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it looks like Jackson is going into some of the directions we were hoping they would. The grey DXMG is MINE!................soon.

Re: New finishes and fretboard options on the Jackson site. COOL STUFF!

Could you forward that to [email protected]? If you don't know how to, don't worry about it.

Comment

yeah i found it on the jackson site...looks awsome

[ April 18, 2003, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: ZeNo ]

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, you are correct, Matt. Some look at the pic on the Jackson site, and assume it's an SL1. Look closely folks: no "made in USA" logo, Duncan Design PUs, licensed Floyd. That's an import guitar. Then look through the price list, which confirms that it is not a USA Select option.

Comment

BTW, I know some of you are just seeing this stuff for the first time, from the e-mail news. It's been on Jackson's web site for months now, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The giveaway contest is a new one, however. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I got an email from them yesterday, too. It's the first time they've EVER sent me mail since I put my name on their list.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i STILL haven't gotten an e-mail from them!!!!!! it's a conspiracy against me i guess! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Could one of you guys hook me up with that stuff?

[email protected]

Comment

I thought the Flame Fretboard is only on the DK2.

Comment

Working...
                  X