Let's see some Metallic Black!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see some Metallic Black!

I have a customer doing an order with me and he's going back and forth on black or metallic black. It's a bit tough finding good pics of metallic black, so if you've got one... post it!

Thanks, Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Hey Matt, not sure if this will help but here is a link to my metallic (as in sparkle) black Charvel.

http://usacharvels.com/charvelgallery/4982.htm

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Matt,

When I was looking at Metalic Black SL2H's at GC (a year ago), I noticed the fretboards were really weak looking, like crappy quality ebony was being used. Light brown with streaks. Try to score this guy one with a nice fretboard and I'm sure he'd like it.

For pictures, someone had a picture of a metalic black SL2H taken in the sun and it looked like glowing stars, really awesome looking. I can't remember who posted it but maybe they will see this post. I think the guitar was standing/framed on a bail of hay?

Donh

Comment

Working...
      X