Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

Hey! hows it going? I'm new to this forum and I thought you guys would know way more about this then I would. I'm currently in the market for a new jackson and it's come down to either the Red Snakeskin Soloist or The Copperhead. I've contacted dealers about the Red Snakeskin and they have given me the price quote. But, none of the dealers that I contacted could give me a quote on the copperhead so if one of you could give me a roundabout estimate of how much they cost and where I could find one it would be greatly appriciated.

Probably the same as the red, but the issue is availability. I believe both are custom shop colors, so you have to find a dealer that has one or order one and wait 2 years and pay alot more for it. I think the silver snakeskin is a listed color on the soloists so that one should be cheaper.
    I maybe wrong and I am half asleep.
    Oh and Welcome!

Comment

Welcome in Schnook!

Here's a link for a Charvel copperhead:

http://www.alpha-music.com/productca...idproduct=1499
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

He is looking for a soloist not a bolt on charvel. But you are right the only ones that I have seen are the charvels in the copper.

Comment

Working...
        X