X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice collection. Love the Jacksons.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.
      I thought you guys might appreciate them, my wife on the other hand thinks I'm loco!
      Then again she tolerates my 800 or so DVDs and 1,000s of old comics too.
      I guess I'm materialistically challenged!

Endrik,
      the Climax is one hell of a guitar. It's a very versatile axe. The stock pickups actually sound pretty good. It'll soon be getting a SD Full Shred and 2 Duckbuckers that are waiting to go in though. Best thing about it is the neck joint is 100% upper access friendly.

Pebber,
      3 of the Jacksons are all pawn shop finds if you can believe that. They've all had pickups replaced except the 86' Student's single coils. Last I checked years ago they were all like 86-87 models except the Aque one. It has a brass neckplate with no logo and no serial number. Haven't checked the neck pocket so I don't have any other info on it. It was originally a 2 humbucker setup with volume and tone pots that's been filled and repainted. I figure it might be a mutt or a employee guitar.
      The dark blue bolt has had part of the lacquer sanded down for some insane reason by the previous retard owner, why I have no clue.
      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

LOVE the Lynch Kamikazi!!

those are so badass.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
        X