Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part numbers for J/C cases?

Guys,

Anyone know what all the official part numbers (eg. JCC9xx) are for the various J/C guitar cases, and which guitar body styles fit each case?
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

check musicians friend. I think they have the numbers for each case.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...Winter2007.pdf

Look on page 20.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

mhalsey,

Thanks - perfect!
        "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Be careful, I attempted to order a correct charvel pointy (read "deeper" to account for the angle of the headstock) G&G case last year using what I understood to be the correct stock number. They still sent the wrong damn case - a regular strat G&G case - nice case, but useless to me so abck it went.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Jackson sucks! I have been waiting for my replacement JCC 901 case for one of my RR1's since the end of January. They have been discontinued according to what I have read! Huh? You mean they don't tell their customers this when it was ordered? My guess is the case quality question that I had posed last year to John Walker on case quality. He said they (JCMI) had been looking into getting a better molded case. Ok, now what do I do? It's getting tiring wrapping my RR1 in a blanket and taking it to gigs. Besides, I look like a Dweeb carrying my guitar in a bankie .
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
            X