Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Online ??

hellow guys ,
    im ordering my WRMG online , but i want to know which is the best site i should go for ? , i live in Texas ..

please share any past experiences with online websites , and also recommend me some websites
    In God we Trust, All others must pay cash :ROTF:

See that HUGE logo above your post?
    Ya might want to start there.

Or here... http://www.jcfonline.com/dealers/

Matt, the other Matt, Scott and Nick are all great guys. I'm sure any one of them will be glad to help you out.
    Mike doesn't sell Jackson (just paints them) but has some cool stuff too.
    Last edited by rjohnstone; 06-04-2007, 06:24 PM.
    -Rick

Comment

I second rjohnstone's comments. Stay away from the big online retailers. If anything goes wrong, you are in for a major headache. Also remember that with the big guys you are a number but with Matt, the other Matt, Scott and Nick your a customer and that is a huge difference in satisifaction with your purchase. Good luck.

Comment

Scott Vwall is actually in Texas, so you might even be able to go to his shop and try guitars out.
        http://www.vwallguitars.com/
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys!
          Yeah, Im here in the greater Houston area.
          You're welcome to come by or buy from me on the website.
          Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Scott

Comment

Hey, Scott! What's your address? I couldn't find it on your web page.

Comment

just call him dude!
              Scott __________________
              Great prices on Jackson, Dean, Guild, Gretsch, Kramer Usa, Rocktron, Floyd Rose, Ibanez/Fender Parts, Guitar Repair & More!
              Call 281 794 9147

"slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by abitfunky View Post
                I second rjohnstone's comments. Stay away from the big online retailers. If anything goes wrong, you are in for a major headache. Also remember that with the big guys you are a number but with Matt, the other Matt, Scott and Nick your a customer and that is a huge difference in satisifaction with your purchase. Good luck.
                although I would recommend the JCF sponsors first, its not true that ALL big online retailers are bad. I ordered a Ibanez from samash a couple of years ago. It had a hair-line crack. Told 'em about it, they refunded ALL my money the very next day. They sent a UPS pre-paid sticker which I had to stick on the original box they sent, and drop off the packaged guitar to the nearest UPS location. That's it! No hassles. All my online purchases with "big" retailers have been good. Of course, if you dont like the guitar, you cannot just return it like you can do at GC. :ROTF: THEN you are screwed. But that's true with any online purchase.
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                  although I would recommend the JCF sponsors first, its not true that ALL big online retailers are bad. I ordered a Ibanez from samash a couple of years ago. It had a hair-line crack. Told 'em about it, they refunded ALL my money the very next day. They sent a UPS pre-paid sticker which I had to stick on the original box they sent, and drop off the packaged guitar to the nearest UPS location. That's it! No hassles. All my online purchases with "big" retailers have been good. Of course, if you dont like the guitar, you cannot just return it like you can do at GC. :ROTF: THEN you are screwed. But that's true with any online purchase.
                  yes you can, go read MF policy.:ROTF:
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    yes you can, go read MF policy.:ROTF:
                    but you have to pay for shipping! That's what I meant. If there's any defect, you can return it with THEM paying for shipping!

Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 45-day guarantee period. Please follow the return instructions printed on the back of your invoice. All returned items must include a Return Authorization Number, be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner’s manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee. Credit card returns are issued a credit for purchase price. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges.

now whose laughing? :ROTF:
                    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      but you have to pay for shipping! That's what I meant. If there's any defect, you can return it with THEM paying for shipping!

Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 45-day guarantee period. Please follow the return instructions printed on the back of your invoice. All returned items must include a Return Authorization Number, be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner’s manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee. Credit card returns are issued a credit for purchase price. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges.

now whose laughing? :ROTF:
                      dude, do you know how cheap it is, send stuff, it is like a 30 dollar hit, rather than the hundreds of dollars on the guitar.
                      either way i said you could, not that it wouldn't cost you a dime.

Comment

Working...
                      X