~ So. . . Im CHARVEL-less as of today ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ So. . . Im CHARVEL-less as of today ~

Dropped off my San Dimas today. Its going back to FMIC to have the headstock issue repaired.So who knows ill be without it. Im already looking at some Jacksons so when I get it back,im trading it in.
    I just played a Made in Japan sololist in TR and really liked it,quality was of coarse top notch and $$$$ is fair @ $999.99. Love the TB. . my FAV.
    Im not sure yet but I like the Dinky's,the maple with inlays and binding..(in erie blue) but want neck thru.The SL3 has Rosewood and no binding? So I have some time to decide. some have the Jackson trem,others have OFR.
    Decisions. . .decisions.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Be careful, this has been known to cause GAS!!!! Got pics of your Charvel?
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Oh man, don't get me started on custom shop "repairs" right now. I had one arrive today, and I'm flaming f'n mad.

Comment

Pat. . .what? Cant keep up,but what axe? Not the Purple Daze?
        Yeah. . .so they didnt give me time frame at all, expect 8 weeks he said,more like 6 months in reality.
        Well,I still have my 2 Strats to play in the meantime,but def will be missing the Charvel neck and BIG beefy sound,well atleast ill get to try all the other amp models on my VOX AD30VT.
        Havent taken my 89 YJM for a rip in a long time :-)
        Last edited by ADR; 06-02-2007, 09:20 AM.
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

No, not the Daze. Sorry, keeping the drama off the board until I get a response from J/C.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Oh man, don't get me started on custom shop "repairs" right now. I had one arrive today, and I'm flaming f'n mad.
            even the Lone Defender of FMIC's new JCMI policy gets a shitty job done for him?

don't they know you're the only one who defends their stupid business policies and crappy QC these days?
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

And thanks for that personal attack, Skorb.

Comment

oh chill, I was j/k. for chrissakes.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

A smilie or something might convey that meaning next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X