Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Low Profile JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha that didn't sound very encouraging.. shite~

why dun they have such dealers/distributors in Sg? darn~
    "Live to Rock & Rock to Live."

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
      yes JT580 is well made...and tuning stability is great!!
      Haven`t tuned my guitar since I changed the stringsand it`s still perfect!
      Why do you want an OFR then?

Comment

I think I don`t want it anymore cause I see it`s really not a big difference
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo08 View Post
          I wouldn't recommend it... you have to buy specific floyd rose strings for it.
          I've got two spare sets of these strings to throw away. One is missing the B though.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

oic.. u mean u need special strings for the speedloader.. omg..

the jt-580 is okie for now... i'll abuse it until it signals for me to swap..

Comment

That's what I'm gonna do with mine. When/If it starts causing problems, I'll just buy a floyd and swap it out.

And yeah the speedloader thing is a bad idea, overall.

Did they really think that it was going to be a popular feature???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S-man View Post
                That's what I'm gonna do with mine. When/If it starts causing problems, I'll just buy a floyd and swap it out.
                +1
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Since there are so many comments about the JT-580, I might as well ask here: I got a Peavey V-Type Limited Edition with what looks like a JT-580, except that it has a Peavey logo on it.

I bought it used, and it came with the trem bar missing. What should I replace it with, and where can I get it? I did a google search but didn't find places that sell replacement trem bars.

Comment

is ur trem bar the screw-in type?

Comment

Working...
                    X