Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 DK2 case keys needed

hi,

i bought a DK2 that was made in 95 and the case came unlocked by when i want to lock it, i cant becuase i dont have the keys. Does anyone know where i can get some, or does anyone have a set that i can copy and then send back to them.

Also the back control plate was missing. Where would i get one of those.

This is my first floyd rose guitar, and what strings would you recommend useing with them. Elixirs or Ernie Balls?

Thanks
    Rock on

Budman sells the plates you would need. Any key from the SKB cases will work it, someone probably can just mail you an extra...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I thought the dinky's were called something else in 1995.

Those "elixir" strings.... they're covered with some kind of resin or something, when you try to do bends the strings "roll" over the frets and it's annoying!!
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

is Budman a member here? and what is SKB? a case type?

Comment

Budman is a member here. His site is www.fretsonthenet.com

SKB is a type of case.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Rock on: I have a brand new San Dimas and there were no keys in the G&G Hard Shell case.(these music stores better get there shit together)
            Anywho: I emailed G&G about my concern and not only did they reply the very next day,but sending me some new ones (free btw). Now thats great customer service if you ask me.
            I hadnt put much thought into it until I read your post, so thanx and good luck,may have to send out some emails but hopefully it will work out for you.
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              Rock on: I have a brand new San Dimas and there were no keys in the G&G Hard Shell case.(these music stores better get there shit together)
              Anywho: I emailed G&G about my concern and not only did they reply the very next day,but sending me some new ones (free btw). Now thats great customer service if you ask me.
              I hadnt put much thought into it until I read your post, so thanx and good luck,may have to send out some emails but hopefully it will work out for you.

nice,

the jackson DK2 was made in 95 and has the original case. Did G and G make my case too? Can i email G&G for a set of them.

Comment

Also,

there are a few different types of plates on Budman's site. For a dk2 made in 95, what type would i need. I all i know is that i needs to be black, and it has 4 screw holes. On is site there is only one plate with 4 hole. Is this the one i need?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X