Can you help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me?

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this kind of a question, but;

I've got a Jackson Charvel guitar, and one of the screws at the "fine-tune-system" is missing. I've been asking everywhere here in Norway for this screw, but nobody has it. Do you know where I can get one? I think the serial number is C 80 26 35... And it's not a regular Floyd Rose system... I have pictures...just respond me, and I'll give them to you.

Hope you can help!

Metalis

Re: Can you help me?

Originally posted by Metalis:
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this kind of a question, but;

I've got a Jackson Charvel guitar, and one of the screws at the "fine-tune-system" is missing. I've been asking everywhere here in Norway for this screw, but nobody has it. Do you know where I can get one? I think the serial number is C 80 26 35... And it's not a regular Floyd Rose system... I have pictures...just respond me, and I'll give them to you.

Hope you can help!

Metalis
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you mean by "not a regular Floyd Rose "?
    Are you looking for the screw number 9 on the following diagram?

floyd Rose parts

[ March 22, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: keogh ]

Comment

No, it's more like number 9, I think. You can have a look at this page:
      http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Thanks

Metalis

Comment

More like #10, I meant.

Metalis

Comment

Damn. Wrong adress. Here it is:

http://www.thrashified.com/floyd.htm

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            I haven't seen a floyd like that. It seems to be a Jackson floyd. There isn't even a hole on the body under the bridge [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Have a look at this page :
            web page

[ March 22, 2003, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: keogh ]

Comment

Originally posted by keogh:
              I haven't seen a floyd like that. It seems to be a Jackson floyd.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The "Jackson" written on it was a give-away, huh? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's a JT-6. I don't believe they are made anymore, but a few guys around here might have parts if you ask around.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

It seems like it's a Jackson Tremolo. Think so. Do you know anyone who maybe can have a screw for me? Do you have an adress, or something?

Metalis

Comment

JT6 string lock screw. Someone here who has some spares will see this post and respond.
                  Hang tight for someone to step up and say, "Hey, I have some spares you can HAVE cause the JCF is SOOO cool". Or summat like dat.

Comment

Originally posted by keogh:
                    There isn't even a hole on the body under the bridge [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That, my friend, is called a non-recessed tremolo. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The hole for the spring block is right where it should be, but the tremolo itself hasn't been recessed into the body.

'bane

Comment

The pic an your link is a JT-6 which is missing one of the fine tuner sleeves.
                      Check with [email protected]

Comment

I've got some extras. I don't know how much shipping is to Norway, but if it's only a buck or two I can just send one to you.

Email me at:[email protected]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X