So is it true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is it true?

That Jackson want to revamp the bass line somewhat and bring out the Kelly and Randy Rhoads basses again? Or am I being misinformed?

We'll know for certain in a few weeks at NAMM.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

That would be nice.

Comment

I know they had the Kelly bass in the lineup at one time, but did they have a Rhoads bass that wasn't Custom Shop? I can't recall ever seeing one.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Other than the three apparently India-made ones mentioned here, I've never seen a non-CS Rhoads bass. I want one though.
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Ah, interesting. I missed that thread somehow.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd like to see a bass version of the SLSMG.
              sigpic

Comment

i read elsewhere in this forum they wouldn't balance (neckdive) and the chances very very slim. i wouldn't mind a warrior bass if it was designed to avoid this problem.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hmmm. Didn't John W. actually ask us what we wanted to see when it comes to basses? There may just be something to that rumour. I think the thread is long gone along with the Jackson reps and the "Ask Jackson" section though.

Comment

Too bad, a KV bass would also be pretty awesome too.

Comment

How 'bout a 5-string CMG Concert Bass? I've seen one once, but they don't have one on their website.

Comment

That's hot man, reminds me of a Bond's import RR. Awesome!

Comment

Now you must provide us with multiple gigantic photographs of your buddy's sweet-looking bass. You have 24 hours in which to do so. Tick Tock.
                          |My CSG gallery|
                          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

My bassplayer uses the first version of the Kelly bass, the one without the sharkfins... it´s a terrible neckdiver, but he doesn´t seem to mind. The Kellys seem to have sold pretty good here in Sweden, since they account for about half of all the Jackson basses I see on auction sites and what not, so from my standpoint they definitely should bring them back.

Comment

Working...
                            X