Help with picking a Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
    a yamaha JC120? anything like a Roland JC 120?

Its a Roland - brain cramp...sorry. It's a nice amp, it was the 2nd amp I got after the little "Hondo with a Pignose" set up I learned on and it packs a lot of bang for the buck. I think the little Rolands, even the Cube series, are really underrated.

Anyhoo...so far nobody wants to sell my wife an "albino white" dinky or even a pink one!

There is a cool RR-1 for sale on Ebay in white but...man that maple neck on the DK2M with the black sharkfins sure looks killer.

Come on...some dealer here has to want to sell me one, right?

Marcheville

Comment

Originally posted by Marcheville View Post
      Come on...some dealer here has to want to sell me one, right?
      So email or PM one of the dealers to find out. Or go to ebay or another auction site. If you want to post a Classified ad, you need to be here for 90 days and have 100 posts to get access to that section. I guess you failed to read the forum rules, too?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        So email or PM one of the dealers to find out. Or go to ebay or another auction site. If you want to post a Classified ad, you need to be here for 90 days and have 100 posts to get access to that section. I guess you failed to read the forum rules, too?

My apologies...I see you erased a few posts. I won't ask anyone here to sell me a Jackson (or any other guitar) again.

Cheers,

March

Comment

Toejam with the bitch hand
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Smell the glove!

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X