Happy Birthday to the JCF site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to the JCF site!

I joined 4 years ago today, which was a day or so after the site got moved from the EZ board site (I think).

I just want to give a shout out to the Admins who currently and previously have helped keep this site running smooth!
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

fuck me it's been 4 years already?
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
      fuck me it's been 4 years already?
      Me too. Man time is flying.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow... 4 years since then?
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Damn... Doesn't seems like it's been that long. Well, gotta say a big 'THANK YOU' to everyone here. While I don't post much these days, the JCF is still a part of my daily online activity... I apprecaite all the hard work the various admins have put in over the years, as well as all the valuable info I've found on these pages... Happy Anniversary folks!!!!

-Kenn

Comment

Comment

Hehe, thats a long time...I was just thinking about some of the stuff from the old board...like the "old people suck"-thread where somebody posted about something an "old" dude said to him at the music store the other day and then this "old" person turned out to be a member here and responded something like "that was me! Im 32!!!", :ROTF:
              Anybody remember that?

Comment

haha. yea, I remember that one. Who was the old fart in question?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I`m not so long here but since I`m here I learned more
                  stuff about Jackson guitars and guitars in general...
                  Thank you Admins and all the members that put their
                  knowledge in threads and posts to help us newbies...
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I've learned more hanging around here the last few months than I could from any guitar teacher, books, instructional videos etc.. You guys are by far the best motivation in the world! Best forum ever; I love you all!

Happy birthday, looking forward to joining you in hopefully many more years to come
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                      I've learned more hanging around here the last few months than I could from any guitar teacher, books, instructional videos etc.. You guys are by far the best motivation in the world! Best forum ever; I love you all!
                      aw shucks, man

meet me in my trailer in 10...
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey G, I'm sure Kevin could help you out with trailer-ish stuff
                        Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                        fuck me
                        J/K, you guys and gals are awesome
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

HBD! Here's to many more! ( Takes swig of morning coffee)

Comment

And EZboard? More like a move from the slums to a pent house suite.

Comment

doesn't seem like 4 years, wow
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                              X