1000 members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 members

Damn we just hit the 1000 active member mark after only being on this board for what 4 months ... not bad ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: 1000 members

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Not bad at all... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Not too bad, not too bad at all. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The sickness spreads quickly.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Jeez, I was looking at that counter a week ago and wondering how long it would take.

Who is #1000? Was it my and Sids buddy Toddstaples? I saw that he registerd this morning.

BTW, the "Heniekin" for member 1001 is very clever! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ March 14, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

The contagion is a'ragin'! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Everybody!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I wanna know who Heinekin 1001 is ... gotta be a charvel guy .
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

This is great news...

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I may be stupid, but i still do not understand why the hell was 999th member 1008th in his profile and why is 1005th member 1014th in is profile!
                      It should be some reason to explain that...but i don't know which one! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

The difference in numbers has to do with a few ID's being killed/banned/axed. I'm surprised nobody said anything when my ID changed to 666. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I had to keep that diffence in numbers in mind when going for this number.

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                          I wanna know who Heinekin 1001 is ... gotta be a charvel guy .
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, I did get a 2nd one, but it was in the 900's and it had 4 letters...something very generic, non descript but used all to often that it became a pet peeve for me, so I turned it into a joke name here.

[ March 15, 2003, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
                            The difference in numbers has to do with a few ID's being killed/banned/axed. I'm surprised nobody said anything when my ID changed to 666. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I had to keep that diffence in numbers in mind when going for this number.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought being an admin, you kinda had the powers to pick what one you wanted, since all the other admin numbers are low.. it seemed of logic to reason that it wasn't random.

Comment

Sandman is # 1 and I'm # 2 only because we set up the new board.. we were basically in here before anyone else came over from easyboard so it was simple for us to get those #s. By the time Sully signed on there were a few other signups so he got 5 or 6. Unfortunate for Greg he was away from his PC at the time and got a much higher number so he opted that when 666 became available he would grab it ...

Comment

Working...
                              X