as requested from the forum below, the new family member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as requested from the forum below, the new family member

The bottom left cabinet isnt plugged in. i recently bought a slant cab so im using the straight for my rack stand (used to be a PA speaker lol).

This is a larger image so ill just post a link.

http://www.photodump.com/viewer/what...x/guitars.html

you can see toejam's old schecter too!
    www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Cool collection!
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

So I take it you like Peavey...
      Nice collection.
      -Rick

Comment

Really nice Rhoads and the others two that I don`t care about
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Oh sweet baby Jesus in a beehive, that black and yellow is the bee's knees.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

V E R Y nice!!!!

Comment

Awesome taste in guitars! Quite a rack to.. What pre-amp are you using?
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                Awesome taste in guitars! Quite a rack to.. What pre-amp are you using?
                digitech gfx-1... it sucks.

im in the market for a voodool lab preamp, but every time i try to buy one the seller backs out.

ill get one eventually

thanks for the comments

Comment

Congrats! Bonghits (Mike) and myself spec'd that Rhoads out with non-recessed Floyd, reverse sharks (even the inlay on the 24th fret), the EMG 89 and PA2. Too bad I couldn't swing it financially right after. Maybe another time. Glad to see you're enjoying the 7-string, too.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Congrats! Bonghits (Mike) and myself spec'd that Rhoads out with non-recessed Floyd, reverse sharks (even the inlay on the 24th fret), the EMG 89 and PA2. Too bad I couldn't swing it financially right after. Maybe another time. Glad to see you're enjoying the 7-string, too.

that 7 string is literally the most solid 7string i have ever played. neck-thru AND archtop?!?! i had to buy it.

now thanks to you joe, i need a back up 7 string. been playing it so much that my band started doing shit with 7s and i need a backup for playing live.

do you have another just like it?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                      So I take it you like Peavey...
                      Nice collection.
                      i have always played through peavey cabs, the ones i have are out of production, so i buy them when they pop up.

i have some other guitars as well but i didnt include them because they didnt fit the metal look.

i have a rogriguez(sp?) model C classical, a jackson import 7 string(yuck!), an import kelley(meh), and a guitar i am building from scratch... its modeled after a BC rich virgin, but with one pup, modded headstock, slightly different body shape. i build the body from scratch to see if i could do it in the first place. it is in a playable state but needs paint.

im always looking for interesting stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Somnuszoth View Post
                        that 7 string is literally the most solid 7string i have ever played. neck-thru AND archtop?!?! i had to buy it.

now thanks to you joe, i need a back up 7 string. been playing it so much that my band started doing shit with 7s and i need a backup for playing live.

do you have another just like it?
                        Actually, it's a set neck. They call it "set-thru" because of the way they sand the heel all smooth, so it actually looks like it's neck-thru.
                        The only other 7-string I had was an Ibanez RG7620, and that's long gone, too. I go through my phases of wanting a 7, and I'll probably want a Carvin eventually. I kinda miss the Schecter already, though. I'm glad you're putting it to good use.

Comment

Actually, it's a set neck. They call it "set-thru" because of the way they sand the heel all smooth, so it actually looks like it's neck-thru.
                          well, it feels like a neck-thru so i am extremely pleased. i hate set in necks cause of that lump they make. i guess im ok with it as long as its smoooooth

im looking at the back of the guitar right now and i cant even see a joint for the neck through the trans finish... lol

Comment

Congrats! Bonghits (Mike) and myself spec'd that Rhoads out with non-recessed Floyd, reverse sharks (even the inlay on the 24th fret), the EMG 89 and PA2. Too bad I couldn't swing it financially right after. Maybe another time.
                            Sucks, doesn't it Joe! I know the feeling all too well myself! Damn, she turned out so beautifully.
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I hear ya, Mike. I've got GAS again big time! LOL Too bad I had a huge tax bill to pay at the time. Now I just spent about $1,000 on replacing the doors to my house, and I've also gotta send a few thousand out for my quarterly taxes that I haven't paid this year yet. It sucks being self-employed with no taxes taken out. I need to win the lottery!
                              :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X