SLSMG Case part #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLSMG Case part #?

Anyone know the Jackson part # for the SLSMG case? They have the case at Musicians Friend but I want to order it in locally and it's not in the pricelist so the guys at the local store don't have the part #, and I'd rather find it and give it to them so that there's no confusion/mistakes...Either the JCC**** part number or the 9 digit or whatever numerical one would be awesome! Thanks dudes!

I believe it is JCC922. The part# is 006-0703-000.
    Last edited by spencer4hire; 11-03-2006, 08:31 PM.
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Originally posted by spencer4hire View Post
      Hey bro, I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit in that case, that's the Dinky/Soloist case. The headstock on the SLSMG extends past the end of the case...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ase?sku=540922

That's the only specific reference I can find to that case, it won't fit in a regular soloist case. Thanks anyways dude!

Comment

Nevermind I think you might be right. Thanks man!

Comment

Well that is the case my SLSMG resides in. The other cases are to short because of 3X3 headstock. If you look on the Jackson site it says that case is also for the DK27 dinky. That was a baritone guitar with a 27" scale.
          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Well that is the case my SLSMG resides in. The other cases are to short because of 3X3 headstock. If you look on the Jackson site it says that case is also for the DK27 dinky. That was a baritone guitar with a 27" scale.
            Thanks alot man! I appreciate the info!

Comment

Be careful. I ordered a G&G pointy charvel case locally a little while a go. It is deeper than the standard G&G case to accomodate the tilt-back headstock. I had what I understood to be the correct part #. What showed up was regular strat case - a new case, but not deep enough for the tilt headstock.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
              X