Custom Shop Redrum Redux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Redrum Redux!

Hey all, this one took a long time coming (originally ordered Sept '04). I will spare you all the history (I bet most you can figure out what happened anyway LOL!) Special thanks to Matt at Matt's Music for going to bat for me when it counted!!! Thanks Matt!!

All bullsh!t aside, if they made all their guitars like this one, no one would have a bad word to say. All she needed was a slight neck and trem adj (took less than 10 mins) and she was in great playing shape. The neck is incredible in person, like NAMM incredible - its birdeye with flame on the edges (cant see it all in the pics). Fit and finish a top notch IMHO.

On to the pics (which mostly suck as I still cant take a pic worth a damn):

"I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Wow man...that is a sweeeet lookin' guitfiddle!!!

Comment

!!Congrats bro!!

Comment

Awesome!
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That is one of my all time favorite graphics. One day that is the type of graphic I hope to order on a custom shop guitar. I hope it sounds as good as it looks. Great guitar !!

Comment

Just awesome! Love how the blood drips onto the pups, too.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Usually I don't like guitars with that specs, but this one is really cool!

Comment

Awesome! The birdseye figuring on the neck is killer! Congrats on a beautiful guitfiddle!

Comment

I totally dig that guitar - absolutely killer!

How much did it cost ya, if you don't mind me asking?

(Never ask a woman her age, and never ask how much a customshop costs, right?
                    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Thanks guys. It sounds pretty killer as well.

I think I gotta institute the "dont ask, dont tell" policy on the price because a) I believe that this board has all kinds of rules about posting prices???? and I do really care to look them up b) respect for the dealer.
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Very cool. That birdseye is insane! Glad they made things right for you. Was the matching headstock part of the original goof-up, or did they give you a mea culpa "bonus" this time?

Here's hoping they do as well with my own pending rebuild.

Comment

Definitely one of the meanest graphics around!

Comment

That is sweet. The headstock looks way cool with the blood on white.
                            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

i did that to a white bc rich warlock bass once... then i just killed it by writing W.A.S.P on the back
                              Last edited by wilkinsi; 11-03-2006, 07:04 AM.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X