Paging Matt @ OnlineStageGear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Matt @ OnlineStageGear!

hey I was just wondering if you had any RR1s w/ lightning sky graphic in stock and if not, how long would it take around to get one? I'm going to buy one in may or june and since u got such amazing prices, I'm probably going to drive down from Montreal to pick one up!! The prices here are insane it's 3 grand canadian plus our lovely 15% sales tax!! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Bringing the grand total to a whoping 3450 CDN = 2350 US!!!! [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    so yea, you can see how gratefull I was when i visited your site!

edit: oh yea just wondering, how much is your sales tax down there?

thanks a lot
    Alec

[ March 13, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: eet_fuk_81 ]

Re: Paging Matt @ OnlineStageGear!

I have an in stock USA list.
    List
    You just missed an RR1 LTG.

Matt

Comment

aww damn, it was a really sweet one too! So I guess, would you be able to order one for me? And do all the lightning graphics you get look that good? because ive seen pictures of some that look kinda nasty imo.

thanks

Comment

Uh, Matt.

The pics of the DXMG's on your site are not loading.

Just to let you know.

Keep on rockin' [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Also, Matt, since you are "absorbing criticism rather than dispensing it", your SL2H Trans Green ad shows an SL1. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Umm oops..

Comment

Yes Alec, I can order you one. I can't guarantee it will be exact as the one you see, but I haven't seen any of the recent ones that look bad.

Matt

Comment

Hi guys, first time on.

Comment

Cool, thanks a lot. How long does it usually take around? heh, sorry if I am being annoying by asking 1284729837195611 questions I'm just really excited about getting my frist Jackson!! And what a Jackson its gonna be.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Usual wait is 2-6 months. They usually average 3 months.

Matt

Comment

Hey Matt,
                      I was just wondering, have you had canadian customers come down to buy a guitar from you? Cause i realised there might be a problem with duties, so I wouldnt be saving much by comming down to get my RR from there. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, only one so far, but he was going to be in the area anyways. I think your Duties are 17% if I ship it to ya, but if ya pick it up, I have to charge you 7% sales tax. Kinda 50/50 as to wether it is worth it or not.

Matt

Comment

I bought my Soloist from a member on the board. I had no border duties whatsoever. After all was said and sone, it came out to 1500$ and I had the nicest guitar I've ever owned.

I sold it to a fellow in Quebec for 1500$ and he was just as happy.

If you play your cards right, you wont pay duty on it. Just make sure you remove all tags and make it look like you had it with you or something.

I REALLY REALLY regret selling my SL2H, but I really needed the money. I cant wait to get another one, but im waitin gon a USA made 24 fret with no tremolo. The current ones (sl2gx)are Really out of my budget.

Comment

btw, that was 1500$ cdn funds. The guitar was 3 or 4 months old and virtually unplayed. Buying used off this board is likely the best deal around, most of the guys keep the units in better shape then the way they came from the factory [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[ March 21, 2003, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: gemini8026 ]

Comment

Yea man, I've thought of that, but if you bring in the US something so expensive and big, you should technically declare so as to not get accused of buyning it when u get back. I mean, a shiny new RR1 looks mighty nice and brand spakin new even with smudges and whatever i might do to it to make it look like it was mine! PLus after sept 11 theres probably more chances of getting randomly searched and checked etc..etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X