who is Tracy Jenkins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is Tracy Jenkins?

According to the gallery here, this person owns a pletora of fantastic guitars.

I am an Ibanez Jem fan that has owned a few of the highly sort after JEM models (PMC LNG SK) but I have to confess I love the graphic element that is often associated with Jackson/Charvel/Hamer/Esp guitars.

Looking through the gallery here is mouthwatering to the extreme for someone who has yet to acquire there first Jackson/Charvel guitar.

With Christmas approaching the GAS for the new family member is burning hot. Tracy seems to have similar tastes to myself in that I too like maple fretboards, reverse pointy headstocked super strat styles.

I would be interested to see others in such a vein.

Tracy is the Charvel King around here. He's got guitars that I bet would give Grover and Wayne both the itch to work together
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

does he ever sell em?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodandtears View Post
        does he ever sell em?
        Good luck with that!
        Check this out, awesome page with guitars listed in order of ser. #.
        http://usacharvels.com/charvelgallery/body.htm
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodandtears View Post
          does he ever sell em?
          Nope and please be careful about soliciting deals in public forums here, it is against the rules. I'm not saying that is what you are doing but it walks a fine line as a way of putting your desire out
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I did at least 5 deals in the days of old with Trace, it's been a long time now.
            you'd probably be 429th in line, but ya never know.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If he does ever part with any, there's one I would like to buy!!
              If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Originally posted by shelby22 View Post
                If he does ever part with any, there's one I would like to buy!!
                Only one??? Hell...I could pick out at least 20!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Tracy is a guy?

J/K
                  It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                  X