Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any guitar better than a Dk2m for its price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any guitar better than a Dk2m for its price?

Anyone? Also is it a good deal if i can get a Dk2m for $270 new? (my friend works at guitar center)

If you can get a BRAND NEW DK2M for $270, take it and run!
    Hell... buy two and sell one on ebay... you'll get nearly double that just for one of them.
    In the end, you will have a free guitar.
    -Rick

Comment

$270?? Hmmmm. Sounds like COST to me. Isn't that against GC policy?
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

$350.00 has been the best quote I got

Comment

Man you guys should make more friends with the people at GC!

Comment

Bigj - you've been asking A LOT about the DK2M...it really seems like you're jonesing for one. Just get it (or two like rjohnstone says) so you can end your torture. Just a little friendly advice.

Comment

So what's he doing...stealing it and selling it to you for cash?
              Dude, that's way under cost even for GC.
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Can you get one for each of us at that price? I'm sure there'll be no complaints...

Comment

I'd take 1 even at $350

Comment

GC is a high-volume dealer, and are in bed with MF, so together they know they can sell hundreds of them. JCMI knows this as well, and I'm sure they have the pull to negotiate for a lower dealer cost.

However, I do believe this still falls under the "do not post dealer prices" rule. If in doubt, ask an Admin first.

And dude, either just buy one and answer your own questions that way or stop asking about it, seriously. This is at least the 5th thread you've started on this one model. In each thread, you've been given enough information to make an informed purchase, now go buy one and don't come back until you do, please.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cant a man get all his info before buying his next purchase since 10 years?

Comment

Really, man

already and buy the damned thing!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

edited** i was gonna help but now i'm just sick of reading about this fucking dk2m. screw you i'm placing my order even if it means waiting til xmas.
                          Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-18-2006, 08:33 PM.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            However, I do believe this still falls under the "do not post dealer prices" rule. If in doubt, ask an Admin first.
                            does it count as "posting dealer prices" if the price is actually coming from a friend hosing their employer?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I would say no espeacially for your very low price, but even if it cost $800 I would say it's a great deal!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X