Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big 'Watcha' from a newbie...

Hi Everyone,

Just joined in the last couple of days. Great Forum, great guitars!

Have recently posted in the imports section about how after 8 years i have finally ID'd my guitar thanks to a post on here 2 years ago.

Well a quick intro seems the done thing in this section so i've been playing about 13 years, had my Jackson for 8 and recently invested in an Ovation Tangent (the cool all-black one for "metallers moving to acoustics" ;-)

Well...look forward to posts and replies with many of you in the future...and if anyone is just tooooo lazy to move to the imports section (i would be) here is my '92 Jackson Dinky AR again :-) see ya.

nice guitar!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

welcome! Glad to see you up and posting
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome!!!! Nice Axe, I love the trans red. That wood grain is sweet!
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

and Nice guitar!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Forgive me...

>>wassup

"just having a bud..."

I'm really really sorry

Comment

Working...
              X