No announcement yet.

Long overdue introduction... DOH... :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long overdue introduction... DOH... :-)

Well,
    I am not sure if I ever introduced myself, but after just reading a post where soemone just got ripped a new one for not introducing himself... here goes mine. Again, sorry if i did not do it when I joined a few years ago, but many of you already know wo I am so sorry for you having to read this :-)... :

I'm 39 years old, I'm a Randy Rhoads freak, I was at the 20 yr gathering in San Bernadino and I will be there next year for the 25th.

I've loved Jacksons ever since I saw the first ones that Randy had made. I missed Randy in Feb of 1982 in Houston because my damn mom wouldn't let me go to the concert (One of my biggest regrets in life)!

I play in a heavy band http://www.myspace.com/fearoftheknown

I have many Jacksons, but I mostly like the really old stuff, stuff w/o serial numbers, etc... Lately I am on a "Roundhorn V" kick.

I've been playing guitar since I was in HS.

I got married a few years ago and now have 2 kids.

I love being part of this board and find reading it a great time. Thanks.

Peace,
    Diego

Glad to have ya Diego
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

welcome. hey you should post some pics of your guitars. Maybe you already did by the looks of your post count.

Comment

Welcome Diego! Congrats on the new King V!

Originally posted by diego_inc View Post
        but after just reading a post where soemone just got ripped a new one for not introducing himself...
        Whoever it was I'm sure he did more than just fail to intro himself!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hi Diego! Where's the pics of your gear then?!
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

hey diego, welcome! No pics of your gear/moobs then?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome Diego! Is that your chipped head stock Ron's showing us?
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey Diego!!

Comment

hey diego. just don't post any boxer pics and it's all good.

ya know, i've never introduced myself either. i should probably do that.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                    hey diego. just don't post any boxer pics and it's all good.

Tim, you need no introduction, friend.

Welcome Diego! I see you won that old school King V. I can't wait for you to get it so we can hear the real details.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post

You're the dude who's always fucking Toejam, right? Or something like that
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah, that's the headstock of the latest EBAY purchase with the crack.

I have already posted a guitar or two in the past, but I will make sure to post more soon... I just need to take the pics.

Comment

Man, forgot to mention the most important detail!!!

My first Jackson was J0076 which I bought second-hand in 1985. Unfortunately I converted it to a Floyd from a Kahler (amongst other smaller mods). Oh well, but it sounds and plays great.

I have been buying Jacksons ever since. In the first 5 years of buying Jacksons I went through about 7 or 8 soloists which I regret selling off.

I will also post pics of it soon.

D

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome Diego.... I'm anotherone that's been around here a while and I have never introduced myself either... I think it's too late now

Comment

Working...
                              X