Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Yea i think is the first, and i bet it will be the last time i have more post then NEWC

[ November 25, 2002, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: JacksonShredder ]

Comment

well it looks great ! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

but wheres the MAKE READ button???? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK:
        Nothing like a new home. I'm glad to be one of the top 100 but to be 86'ed???

toejam: I'm glad your ID's back to 6 letters.

joe...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, me too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy from VENTT:
          I'm here! Start tha party!!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Party!!!! Man, Troy, that Carvin looks awesome with the blood drips! You should post a pic of that on the Carvin board; those guys will love it!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

HEY DUDES!!!!

Great to see you all!!!

Neat new forums.

Annah

http://home.austin.rr.com/annah

Comment

Woohoo, I made it. Board looks good and what's nice is that the %$@#$ thing loads quick unlike the 486 powered eZboard.

Matt

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Hey cool! Additional emoticons...err... "instant graemlins". Whatever you want to call `em.

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I’m not worthy [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah!!!Troy's here. excellent Smithers. Now I can unfurl my evil plan on all of you [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] OK , so I have no evil plan...does evil breath account for anything??? [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Re: Hello!

I wanna rock!!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

whats up dudes! I am no longer a dimebag wannabe ("Dimebag Lev").. woohoo! Although I am growing out my goatee and half of it is naturally growing out red [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] my normal hair color is very dark brown almost black.. interesting. Anyway, everything looks cool here. Great switch, much better than EZboard.

[ November 25, 2002, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

Hrmmm... Ya know, I've NEVER been over there. Which is kinda strange considering how much I LOVE the guitar! Just might have to make a visit! hehehehe

Originally posted by toejam:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Party!!!! Man, Troy, that Carvin looks awesome with the blood drips! You should post a pic of that on the Carvin board; those guys will love it!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]

Comment

so far so good... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I lurk, therefore I am [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X