I apologize to the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize to the Board

The other day, when there were problems with the board, I made an unholy ass of myself. I went on a posting "spree" that was way out of line. I want to apologize to the board members , the Admins and, particularly, to the people that are dealing with the new board software. There is no excuse that I can make. All I can say is: I am profoundly sorry and it won't happen again.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

glad to hear it

Comment

Yeah, i don't know what happened that day.

It was like when the infrastructure of cities or areas gets knocked out by disasters of nature or war. Law enforcement and local authority are paralysed and the criminals and fools are running wild, stealing and making a mess. Even good people are often seen contributing to the mayhem

I don't know what it is. Some kind of primitive instinct buried deep down in man

You need a lawyer, fett, and i'm your man. Fett vs. JCF!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Fett, you drinking a new brand of box wine?

Comment

your apology may be falling on deaf ears, I for one don't care about chaos and disorder.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by fett
            The other day, when there were problems with the board, I made an unholy ass of myself.
            I couldn't tell the difference.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I will clarify. What I did that day was just kept posting and posting and making fun of the problems they were having. That was uncalled for and I apologized for it. Regarding my general "Rep" on this board, I think I contribute all along the spectrum. Sometimes, I do good and post good stuff and sometimes I get a little "crazy". That's my personality. This Forum is great and I appreciate everyone. You guys are a "tough audience" and that's the way it should be. "I am what I am and that's all what I am." (Popeye)

Comment

"POOP"

Comment

You suck, Fett! :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I dare you guys to try and be humble. "Respect" for me means getting new glasses.

Comment

I actually need new glasses, too!

Comment

Here I am trying to make amends and you guys aren't helping.

Comment

With members like Tommy and I, do you think we'd really be all that much help?!?

Comment

No!!! And that's why this board is so cool. There are brains leaking out everywhere and the re-par-tay is great.
                            Last edited by fett; 04-12-2006, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Now back to your regularly scheduled "Pun" ishment
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X