Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe I'm just getting old but... JCF font size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I'm just getting old but... JCF font size?

Umm... heh. Feeling sorta kinda like a goob over here, but is there a way to make it so that the entire JCF is in a bigger font size? Is there a special setting somewhere that is obvious to everyone but me?
    I can read the forums fine once I click on a thread, but I can barely see the forums themselves in the main window, or menu, or whatever that's called. I tried adjusting the text size in my browser window, but that didn't do anything.
    Yeaaaaah, I have reading glasses.
    Maybe I'm just starting to get old. Where's the greamlin with a walker?

-Em

Hmmm I just tested out changing the text size in my browser and it worked ok for me.. which browser are you using?

Comment

got a scrolling mouse? hold down the Ctrl button and scroll it. watch the font size change before your eyes...
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, I tried that before. I tried ALL that kinda tricky sneaky stuff. In three different browsers even. It works all over the place, 'cept here.
        Ah well. It's been one of those days. LOL!
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
          Yeah, I tried that before. I tried ALL that kinda tricky sneaky stuff. In three different browsers even. It works all over the place, 'cept here.
          Ah well. It's been one of those days. LOL!
          Thanks!
          You're right. I did the scroll ball/control thing, too. It didn't work at all on this board. Then when I go to any other page, the text is way huge now!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The control/scroll works for me here. Im using firefox, and it works.

Comment

I'm using firefox, and it works fine as well... *shrug*
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
                The control/scroll works for me here. Im using firefox, and it works.
                work for me too in the firefox.

download link: http://www.mozilla.com/products/down...win&lang=en-US

Comment

Firefox Text size functions fine from both the hotkey (Ctrl/scroll or Ctrl/+) and the dropdown menu...

That said, my eyes must be good, becasue I see no issues, same text size as on all the other VBB boards

Comment

Yep, Firefox 1.5.0.1 works. Ctrl+scroll.
                    Ditch MS IE!
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Noooo!
                      I've had the weekend from heck with all of this Firefox stuff. Mozilla can kiss my ass, I hate it. Poo.
                      Bwahahaha!
                      That's okay. I'll cope.

Comment

The control + sxroll works for me on Opera but not on IE.

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
                          Umm... heh. Feeling sorta kinda like a goob over here, but is there a way to make it so that the entire JCF is in a bigger font size? Is there a special setting somewhere that is obvious to everyone but me?
                          I can read the forums fine once I click on a thread, but I can barely see the forums themselves in the main window, or menu, or whatever that's called. I tried adjusting the text size in my browser window, but that didn't do anything.
                          Yeaaaaah, I have reading glasses.
                          Maybe I'm just starting to get old. Where's the greamlin with a walker?

-Em
                          and i always thought guys were the only ones whos vision was affected by playing with themselves?
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Em, get a bigger monitor!!
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                            X