• Show
Clear All

Re: OK I\'ll break down and introduce myself

Welcome Dude,

I wanna see that guitar of yours [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Alrighty then - thank you. The artwork is two years old (duh - it's from Finding Nemo) the axe is Jackson custom shop bolt-on #1599. Either December 1986, or January 1987 - that's something I'm trying to find out. It was originally all white. Other than the new paint job, she is all original. Plays like buttah.

Comment

Welcome... "Just keep swimming swimming swimming"

Comment

My 3 year old twin daughters "freaked" when they saw your Jackson Nemo Graphic. Now they want one.......oh boy. Nice guitar and welcome to the best music related board on the web. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The artwork was done by renowned airbrush artist Nick Smith, from England, who did a good bit of work for Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley back in the "no makeup" days - He did their stage shirts and other stuff. His work is really great. Check out his website at www.nicksmithworld.com

Comment

The graphic rocks,Dave.
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yeah I remember when Reb played in the Plasmatics! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X