Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gear

[ QUOTE ]

{Got 3 of 'em on meathooks in the basement} [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll bet you do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        never seen ENGL gear in my city. Where are they made?

[/ QUOTE ]

Germany
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's one sexy setup [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

"Warwick was founded in 1982 in Erlangen, in the German state of Bavaria, by Hans Peter Wilfer. As a child Hans Peter learned all aspects of musical instrument manufacturing and distribution. (He literally grew up playing in the sawdust of the Framus factories!) He has turned this intimate knowledge of instrument building, his extraordinary energy and the dedication of the workforce to good effect, establishing Warwick as one of the world's most highly respected manufacturers of bass guitars. In addition, the company has developed an extensive distribution network throughout Germany and Austria to represent and distribute products from leading companies from Europe and the USA. Names such as Engl amps (not in Austria), Rotosound strings, Rickenbacker, Seymour Duncan, and Heritage are just a few of the premium brand names represented by the Warwick organization."
            Bmw's are also made in Barvaria.

On this pic, you can see some kind of monkey in the quilt.

Comment

dude.... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] your collection kicks ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Jacksons with passives + Engl savage 120 = Brutal (in a good way) metal tones. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X