Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mike Learn buy Jackson?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, Mike's got madd skillz and all, but someone needs to update the Custom Shop Photo Gallery sometime this week. Some of us have Customs coming due in a couple o' months and it'd be nice to see a shot or two just to know Jackson haven't gone 357 on us [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Did Mike Learn buy Jackson?

Yup, as someone with 1 Charvel and 2 Jackson orders in progress, more regular updates would be great [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I just got a call from Mike (not learn) about some details with my custom shop piece so I think that means its going into "build" phase. So definitely I'm checking daily for updates, hoping to catch a glimpse of my dream guitar in progress [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

What's your work order number? Mine are 2000 and 2006
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Hmmm...I think the Jacksons are 1969 and 2072, but I've not got the Charvel one back yet: yeah, I guess that one isn't strictly 'in progress' yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

2155 is mine. Ordered uh..5 or so months ago. Strathead Charvel Neilli?

Comment

Chris - yours is a Charvel or a Jackson? Anyone ever find out if they've got separate work order #s for Cs and Js?

Comment

Jackson, I've got a Charvel planned but not until the Jackson has arrived. Budgetary concerns and all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Strathead Charvel Neilli?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I would imagine that Jackson is probably setting things up to reap any benefits from internet searches that may come if Mike's program is aired.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

1940 has stalled.... they were working on it before namm, but they haven't done anything since...
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

yea we need more update [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Mine is 1965

Comment

1940? Jesus xeno when did you order that?

Comment

Guys, they don't build guitars in strict order of work order number. As I understand it, that's only a (very) rough approximation of build order. For instance, 1971 was finished a few weeks ago. (Still hasn't shipped yet, though. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] )

Comment

clearly cause 1940 that would have been pretty damn old I would think. I wonder why the delay. Was it a highly specialized order xeno?

Comment

Working...
                              X