newbie here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here..

ok i already have some post, then relized i have not really introduce my self yet to everyone so i thought i would post a small clip into my my guitar playing from then to were i am at now..

hi there, i thought i would give a short hello post here. i have been playing guitar for almost 20 years now, i dont have any certian style of music i play, i play them all, what ever i am feeling at the moment. i have always used D'Addario strings, either 9s or 10s, i was in a band from the age of 13 till i was 23, then i got married had two kids , and my playing took a back burner, my wife has always been suprotive of my playing and was upset when i took time away from playing and beeing in bands, but i felt the family should come first , well no that the kids are older, i have started getting back into guitar playing etc, both of my kids wanna play guitar they are 10 and 5 both girls... so with them wanting to learn to play and the wife begging me to get back into it have started back up again, i have 3 guitars at the moment, nothing fancy, but they all play great and sound good, latter on i might upgrade to a better and bigger amp, but for now i am just a at home player when i have the time... i had sold almost all my gear and home studio stuff when i gave up playing...

here is what i have right now for home stuff, i didnt wanna spend to much for new gear untill i decide how far i wanna go with playing again...

Amp: Fender Dyna Touch III with DSP effects 30 watts

Effects: zoom 505

Guitars:

Jay Turner: Rare transparent red color:

OLP MM1: 2005 model Sunburst color:

My Baby:Jackson DK2:

Re: newbie here..

Nice guitars!

Comment

Cool Welcome aboard

Comment

nice axes....welcome!

Comment

WELCOME!!

I love my DK2s!~
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome, Monster. Nice guitars you have there. I have two DK2's and I love them both.

Alvin
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

those OLP's are monsters!

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! Your spelling and grammar really suck but what the hell....as long as you can play guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      (maybe you've just got one of those defective keyboards like me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Hey [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

yea i was going to fix the erros i typ faster then my brain thinks...lol... and then i got a call ont he phone and forgot to, but hey its the internet... and my keyboards fault... yea thats it..

thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X