• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1985 Jackson Rhoads vs New ones

toejam would you buy it?

Comment

The early Rhoads have nice mojo, especially the Customs. This one will retain value better than newer ones, deserved or not. I have RR0687 and have been thinking about selling, but I've been encouraged to hold on...It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. I say go for it.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        toejam would you buy it?

[/ QUOTE ]
        Yes, I would.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Mr Josey Wales!!!!! I have been officially inspired to purchase this guitar unless of coarse....you feel like selling yours....well do ya???

Comment

I'll sell you one o these:

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nut shure i undrstand why you mght hav e sed that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HA!!!! Thks fur the rply

Comment

It is really strange...but for as long as I can remember....the Alphabet has been abcdefg.....and then it stops for some reason! Anyway I guess it's just me

Comment

Now go buy it, else I taunt you some more... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No please....I will buy it...as long as you make it stop... I will buy it.
                    Thanks Man!

Comment

You said it looks mint... however I see a big chip on the long horn.

Just for you to consider. And maybe a good argument for talking the price down a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Re: 1985 Jackson Rhodes vs New ones

I missed that thanks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          SD = San Dimas the original factory. Like I said everything was Custom ordered back then but I think the string spacing should be close they always had wide flat fingerboards.

[/ QUOTE ] It means "Silly Dollars" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Come to find out this one was in pretty bad shape..well compared to the pics and the A++ description of it

Comment

So did you make an offer? It is still worth decent money.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah but he stated he has some Charvel/Jackson expert at his disposal and said its worth the 1800.00 and he would just hang on to it. I'll check back in a month or so

Comment

Working...
                                X