Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess I should have done this sooner... (Intro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I guess I should have done this sooner... (Int

Hello,Quantum...NICE collection you have there,but be sure to post a new shot when that Stars arrives...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

That blue M3A looks kickass.

Comment

Charvels4me-

Thanks! I'm sure that you've got yourself a killer set of Charvels, judging from your handle [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Absolut Charvel & Seventh Avenged-

There is one USA Jackson neck in there... However, can't deny that my life is good!

fett-

I'm going to venture a guess and say that the average age of JCF members (as well as average income) is higher than on other forums. Of course there is going to be the "low-brow" element as there is everywhere else on the net, but members here seem to pursue first and foremost their love of guitars.

stevieb91-

I'm going to call the dealer this afternoon to try and get an update on the delivery date, and will be sure to post in the Import Jackson forum when it arrives in my greedy little hands [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Paddok-

Good eye! That's my absolute favorite player among the bunch [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

you have some awesome axes there!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Of course there is going to be the "low-brow" element as there is everywhere else on the net

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY! I resemble that remark!

but welcome anyway [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

JZ06-

Thanks man! I play the Blue Jackson/Charvel mutt at home, and keep the red Model 3A in my locker at work, because the studio where my band rehearses is near my office.

VitaminG-

As long as you don't resent my saying so [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, I called the dealer to ask the delivery date for my custom Jackson Stars. He just called me back and told me it'll be in June. So looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Re: I guess I should have done this sooner... (Intro)

If you can't beat em a little bit, why bother!!!!!!!!
                [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: I guess I should have done this sooner... (Intro)

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X