Jackson is awsome...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson is awsome...

Has anyone taken a look at the Custom Shop Photo Gallery lately? I mean jesus I've seen great work but I think these guys are going further than the average guitar company to build some of the coolest lookin guitars ever.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/custom...to_gallery.php

I mean besides all the cool binding and inlay work, check out that Mike Learn Roswell [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -

Re: Jackson is awsome...

Yeah, and the fact that they all look like they love their job... Who wouldn't?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

jesus christ some of those, hell ALL of those are amazing

Comment

Our jobs have the same ups and downs as most. But, it is fun to do what you love!

I'm forwarding your comments to the guys in the Custom Shop. They always appreciate the kind words and support!!

Thanks!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I really like the look of that rear loaded RR with the multi piece neck thru. I am sure it will look amazing when it is finished.

The paint jobs are getting wild. Dan is on top of his game and Mike is putting out some amazing looking stuff.

I am assuming that Mike and Dan get along. Is there a friendly rivalry between them to see who can "one up" the other?
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I am assuming that Mike and Dan get along. Is there a friendly rivalry between them to see who can "one up" the other?

[/ QUOTE ]
            I heard they get naked and do body paint on each other. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wonder who ordered this [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Man, I love the graphic on the soloist Mike did for Synergy Guitars - it is hot!

These guys do some awesome work, both guitarwise and graphic/finish wise! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I have one of their customs. They not only look spectacular they play and sound as good as they look. You can just feel the quality the second you pick it up.

Well worth the money compared to what other high end custom shops charge out there.

I have played many many high end guitars - Suhr, Anderson, Zion, Warrior, Baker, Tyler, Tone Smith, Melancon and others.

Here in Minneapolis we have Willies Guitars and American Guitar Boutique. Both carry high end guitars. Maybe the vintage guys like some of the above but for a more aggressive player like myself none of the above guitars can touch my Jackson Custom Shop.
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Those are amazing!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

I am going to have to start sacrificing small animals to the lottery gods so I can do my fair share to keep the custom shop fully employed.I never cease to be amazed by the amazing things that happen there..I have lost a few keyboards spending too much time druelling over some of those creations...
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Wonder who ordered this [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably some Finnish guy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This would be an excellent thread for those "dayum!....18 months for a custom???" people. Perfection takes time and talent. You just can't put a timeframe on that.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You know what sucks; it is being a mere mortal. I don’t have the connections or the time to attend the NAMM shows. Sadly, I may not get the chance to see in person any Custom Shop or new USA models unless I order it.
                            I wish that there was a Jackson / Charvel traveling display that went from town to town like the circus. It would be sweet to see guitars that have crossed the line to become art. I think it is sad that there are so many amazing Charvel and Jackson’s that will remain in cases for basically our life time. Even the authorized dealer here doesn’t have one custom in their shop.

I wish there was a guitar tour that show cased these rare pieces that crossed the line and became art.
                            Cars are a great example of what I’m talking about. Every summer there are shows where car clubs bring their cars out just for show.

I would love for a motor home to roll in town with some custom guitars to hold and see in person. Also with reps that could take orders and answer questions. Think of the photos that can be taken with the “Original Sin” Girls and signing their calendar.
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Very awsome!

Comment

Working...
                              X