Will an RR fit on this stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will an RR fit on this stand?

That stand looks like it does the job just fine. If I had one of those stands I would put a piece of carpet under it just to be on the safe side.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That stand looks like it does the job just fine. If I had one of those stands I would put a piece of carpet under it just to be on the safe side.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's probably not a bad idea, but yep, works great for me. I find it handier that 4 Hercules stands.

Comment

Technically, it will fit on the stand, but the stability just isn't there. I used to own a RR with chips in the long wing from doing just that. All it takes is one moron on the stage to bumb the stand, and the long wing plays basketball off the stage floor.

Comment

hahahahaha i just keep my rr1 in its case i'm to paranoid to leave it in a stand.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You're better off with a Hercules stand or similar to hold just the one RR.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

yep, that's the one. nice axe too.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Beautiful collection, JB. Sanctuary, your RR is killer, too. An RR in Black or Snow White just looks amazing. Thanks for posting these pics.

Comment

Thanks! Just bought a Rhoads Pro Std. Needs a bit of work, so I think I'm going to turn into a hot-rod. Can't wait to start. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with leave it in the case lol!! I tried 2 stands just not enough clearance

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I agree with leave it in the case lol!! I tried 2 stands just not enough clearance

[/ QUOTE ]

Hercules make a triple stand [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] http://www.herculesstands.com/guitars/floorstands.html

Personally, I keep all my guitars in their cases until I need them.

Comment

i use an "ultimate" stand
                        dunno the correct model nubmer atm

Comment

Working...
                        X