Yes...more Couch pics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes...more Couch pics!!!

Awesome collection- I gotta go with the '83 black/white Charvel Strat, though. I'm a sucker for maple necks and Floyds. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      yes, I'd like to know precisely when you decide to get rid of the white soloist with black binding- [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Great collection, my friend!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Hehehe, same thing here but for both the white soloist and quilted Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection bro!

Comment

The checkerboard pointy is my grail. I want the one Sheila E. played in 'Krush Groove'.

Comment

Where on the Island are ya? I'd love to share a beer with ya, and stare @ that soloist in person... :o

Comment

wow, great collection! Love the white soloist and I've always had a soft spot for the GMW blueburst. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

great stuff...super nice collection..thanks for sharing them with us.
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nice collection. The pre-pro was Monte's was it not?

Comment

Yep, I purchased her from Monte back in December. Killer axe. I'm surprised he let her go.

illumina , I'm in Baldwin, on the South Shore...Are you nearby?

-Kenn

Comment

Very cool collection you have there Kenn. It's kind of hard to pick a favorite heh.
                      -Sol

Comment

Working...
                      X