Jackson Custom Shop Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom Shop Clinic

I was given some information today I was told could be shared.

Jackson/Charvel is planning a Jackson Custom Shop Clinic in Houston later this year. No date has been given but I was told maybe three to four months from now, again no date has been given.

From what I understand Tim Wilson, Mike Kotzen, John Walker and Mike Shannon will be in attendance. Advertising for this will be national and it will be held on a Saturday.

There should be a lot of custom shop guitars there and USA selects. They will be wanting to move guitar that day and that day only from what I understand. Bring your check books.

This will be a chance to meet and greet with Jackson reps. I don't know Mike Shannon but from what I hear this will be a rare appearance by him.

Mike Learn will be creating a special surprise as well. Should be killer. I'll let him spill the beans if he is so inclined.

This sounds like a very cool clinic. You can get all your questions answered in person by the people that run the business. I am sure we'll see more information coming up but I would start thinking about spending a weekend in Houston.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: Jackson Custom Shop Clinic

This sounds very cool. I guess we'll see in a few months.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wonder if they could somehow tie it in with the Dallas Guitar Show in April?? Link to show
      Or, if they're firm on Houston, maybe the weekend before or after the show??
      Either way, I'll be in Texas that weekend. That would be killer if the show was on the same weekend.

Comment

That sounds awesome. Why Houston, though? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! I'll be there. I had heard that Mike Shannon was coming to Houston this year and I was wondering why??? Guess this explains it.

Comment

This sounds cool, keep us posted.

Comment

This does sound cool. Not to be a downer but I was really hoping to pick a NAMM guitar but frankly I was a little dissapointed in the showing. There were some nice guitars. Just not very many that I would want to buy.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Damn..I have to go to Houston in March for a business meeting..that would be so cool...

Comment

Kickass, I'll be closer in a few months, so I might actually make it. Thanks for the info, hope we hear more on this soon

Comment

That sounds really cool - what's Houston like then? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Dependant on the time of year Houston can be pretty warm and muggy. It is a pretty big town though with tons of stuff to do. Last time I was there I swore they have an ordinance that mandates a topless bar be placed every two miles. Check out James' Coney Island if you go, they have good hot dogs.

Comment

i was at fuller's vintage guitars on 610 loop heading north from 59 and the guy there told me they were gonna have the clinic in april. exact date was unknown by this salesman.

Comment

Might have to make a road trip to TX. in a few months? Sounds cool.

Comment

Did someone say ROAD TRIP?
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Only if I can get that underwater Lotus from the Bond movie [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                              X