custom shop image generator - suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom shop image generator - suggestions

i think they should offer the flame inlay option.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: custom shop image generator - suggestions

Send a pm to that slacker, AlexL. He loves when people send him suggestions about the generator.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

you do realize that this is something that one of our members created in his spare time, right? not saying it can't be offered in the future, but this generator has had no input or assistance from anyone or any company (ie, jackson) other than the creator.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Let's remember, the Custom Shop Generator is not an official Jackson product. It is something that was graciously offered to the Jackson Charvel Forum by our very talented member AlexL. (Eric) I'm not singling anyone out, I just want to reiterate this because it comes up often and I want to make sure Eric gets the recognition that is due to him. This is something that he does on his own time and he deserves all accolades attributed to such a great tool and drain on our productivity. ( [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

I'm sure that he has had several suggestions for upgrades in future versions. Please be patient. Like Jackson/Charvel themselves, he hears the suggestions and works in the ones that are the most feasable.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Jon and Todd, tryin' to spoil my fun? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

ha ha, beat ya! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i was mainly responding to unlucky's "they" comment. there really is no "they;" more like "that bitchin' dude who created this thing in his spare time." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Let's just call it a 3-way tie. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Again, Eric truly deserves kudos for the generator. I don't want anyone who sees it or uses it to forget it.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Jon and Todd, tryin' to spoil my fun? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. you tell me!

sul·ly (sl)
                tr.v. sul·lied, sul·ly·ing, sul·lies

To mar the cleanness or luster of; soil or stain.
                To defile; spoil.

n. Archaic pl. sul·lies
                Something that stains or spot
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. you tell me!

sul·ly (sl)
                  tr.v. sul·lied, sul·ly·ing, sul·lies

To mar the cleanness or luster of; soil or stain.
                  To defile; spoil.

n. Archaic pl. sul·lies
                  Something that stains or spot

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Again, Eric truly deserves kudos for the generator. I don't want anyone who sees it or uses it to forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

+111111111111

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      you do realize that this is something that one of our members created in his spare time, right? not saying it can't be offered in the future, but this generator has had no input or assistance from anyone or any company (ie, jackson) other than the creator.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">hey, c'mon, there's a color named after me in there, doesn't that count? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that. Eric has done a great job on the generator. There are probably a few hundred things he could do with it if he had time but the generator's are very powerful as they stand and are quite impressive.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Awwww, shucks guys! My very own fan club! I rule!!!

Your request has been noted, Unlucky. Scott was trying to set you up for a beat-down, I see. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have been known to get a bit riled by the way some people ask for additions to the generator, and as you can see, I have a band of "hired goons" (actually, they're all really great guys)to run interference for me.

I am working on changes to the generator as we speak. Not sure when the release will be. As soon as I have a "due" date, the generator becomes classified as "work", and I start hating it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Scott, Sully, Todd, Dave, Mike, Dave, Mr. Napalm; thanks again for the kind words.

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="aqua">hey, c'mon, there's a color named after me in there, doesn't that count? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Duly noted. Dave, you get 1/2 a point for being the inspiration for <font color="pink"> "Budman Pink" </font>in the Soloist generator.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Duly noted. Dave, you get 1/2 a point for being the inspiration for <font color="Hotpink"> "Budman Pink" </font>in the Soloist generator.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="hotpink">I am TRULY honored, my friend - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X