WRXT with big bevels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRXT with big bevels?

hey guys, i'm a really big newb, but when i image search a wrxt on google, all of the warrios with silver hardware seem to have small bevels, but the ones with black hardware have bigger bevels and sharper corners, is this right or is it just me?
    -thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: WRXT with big bevels?

It's just you , The wrxt , & wrmg are the same body with the exception of the early wrxt's that were made in india. The bodies from there were a little off. Go Cedro! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Keppin the nightmare alive!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

ok thanks man, but when i look at these, they look kinda different, maybe its just the angle or something
      http://www.audio-electric-shop.de/sh...Warrior-bl.jpg
      http://www.theshredzone.com/images/p...warrior_md.jpg

Comment

PM sent Dude \m/
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

believe me, i'd love to have the sharper looks and bigger bevels. but every import warrior i've seen in the FLESH had small bevels. at first i thought it was an advertising or mock design thing. the warrior PRO looked really good but its a 90's guitar that's discontinued. the same could be said of the colour schemes. i have to put my WRMG in direct sunlight to get the trans black wood grain to show. if the WRMG does exist as the ad-pix show, i should be contacting the retailer that sold it to me.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

oh ok, thanks man
            btw, have any of you guys ever hear of anyone sanding the bevels to be bigger and for the edges to be sharper?
            -thanks

Comment

no. but i have a sneaking suspicion custom shops wouldn't see any point without charging stupid money or coaxing you into buying a custom guitar outright. they would have to strip it down to bare wood, assuming there's enough left afterwards. ask a dealer, no harm in asking.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

haha ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                X