jackson demos in the uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson demos in the uk?

many years ago, jackson did a demo at carlsbro - now known as sound control. i kick myself because i distinctly remember one guitar in a kind of trans-purple and brown burst with gold hardware and sharkies and reverse headstock. never see one of those again. i wonder if jackson will send someone down bringing some of the new line to demo? or is the uk now so unpopular thanks to bullshit-ripoff-complete-fuckwit-unless government-import tax that no-one dares to come here? [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: jackson demos in the uk?

Well, in the UK, you VERY rarely see any USA Jacksons. I've only ever seen two or three in the UK the rest were imports. So i don't think their bothering with the UK all that much.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

You should come round here - I see 10 USA Jacksons every day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

they only brought imports with them last time to the uk. i thought they might at least consider demo-ing the new import line in the uk. i can't travel by air and i'm sure as hell not paying for a ferry to the usa. that would cost stupid money.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You should come round here - I see 10 USA Jacksons every day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          I haven't probably played 10 USA Jacksons [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe 6-7 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bragging again, are we Ian? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Yup - Sorry [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Despite having been interested in guitars for what seems hundreds of years, and worked in the trade for a few of them, I've only ever known three guys who actually owned USA Jacksons! (Other than me.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
                Oh yeah, and no-one with a Original San Dimas Charvel.

Comment

I've only properly met 2, and in passing have chatted to a couple of others....I feel like I'm fighting the cause on my own!!

Comment

I've seen ONE USA Jackson in the UK so far. Sure it's only one city [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But one would think that in Edinburgh there may be a bit more...

Comment

Theres a bolted steel KV2T and a DK1 in the Sound Control in Dundee!!!

James

Comment

(gasp) i don't beleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it! could it be a sign? its time i kicked some east midlands ass into gear.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Theres a bolted steel KV2T and a DK1 in the Sound Control in Dundee!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And I bet they want 2 grand for each of them [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

absolutely. the british isles are predictable and ruthless at pricing. its a burden we are forced to carry because importing from overseas like usa imposes ridiculous taxes.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Haha actually the they're both £1799. The DK1 is snakeskin too!

James

Comment

Working...
                              X