• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Family Potos

The Jacksons

The Fenders

The LesPauls

Sorry if the photos suck !!!!!
    My camara sucks or I can't figure out how to use it. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    My photo editing sucks or I can't figure out how to use the program !!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

OR

I suck takeing didital photos!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Put a 35mm camara in my hands and I can take pics.

Oh well, here they are for your enjoyment.

Re: My Family Potos

Nice pics... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Keep me in mind if you ever decide to part with the white single hum Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    -Rick

Comment

What model is that blue/red crackle Fender?

Comment

Love the white single hum Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] nice collection!

Comment

Cool! For some reason, I'm really drawn to the Epiphone with mini hums. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You've got to bring that Swear Dinky by the store one day! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I really miss my DK2LE really bad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Nice pic bro!! Jack.

Comment

RJ & MSTRAUGHEN, Thats DK2LE #14, RJ I can put you on the list but its a long one and I think shes a keeper.

Toejam, The picture does not do it justice. Its has a heavy metalic cherry red finish with ivory color trim.
                Its a limited edition Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe. I bought in 99 or 2000 from MARS Music.

Eristic, I did bring the (I call it "CURSED") jackson by the store friday night. You were giveing a lesson and running long. I split about ten after eight (I think you coworkers were ready to go home).
                I don't work in town anymore, I now work in Sandysprings but I will try to get by one saturday.

Comment

Thanks Slayer,

I need to borrow a camara from work and see if I can get better pics.

Jimmy, thats a Squire Heavy Metal Strat. Nice wide thin unfinished neck, thin carved body. She plays real nice and has EMG Select pickups (??) what ever those are, she sounds good just the same.

Comment

<font color="aqua">great pics, love the deluxe epi! Thanks for sharing!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice collection. Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice. I also love the white single humbucker.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          She plays real nice and has EMG Select pickups (??) what ever those are, she sounds good just the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Those were the first passive pickups EMG made in the early '90s, I believe), they're Korean made. I put a set in my Dinky HX around '96... they sounded pretty decent, but a little dark and bassy sounding. Real EMGs sound much better in that guitar now (85/60), and I've heard the newer passive HZs even sound better, but I've never personally used them.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Eristic, I did bring the (I call it "CURSED") jackson by the store friday night. You were giveing a lesson and running long. I split about ten after eight (I think you coworkers were ready to go home).
                            I don't work in town anymore, I now work in Sandysprings but I will try to get by one saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the guy I have at 7:30 is going to be one that runs over a lot. I don't mind, though, because he actually wants to learn something.

Sandy Springs? Ouch. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

As of a week ago, Friday is the only night I can teach. I have to stop at 5:30 every other day because my classes start at 6:00. However, I will be there tomorrow night with nothing to do, because class was cancelled for MLK. If you can make it, let me know and I'll bring the CS Soloist with me.

Comment

Eristic

I don't know, after the drive home every day I become a couch potato.
                              I'll get by one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X