New for 2006 Jackson PDF's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New for 2006 Jackson PDF's

Here are 36 pages of official PDF's on the 2006 Jackson import lineup!

Free shipping, no sales tax for customers outside MA and 0% interest financing are available! Get in touch with me for pricing...

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    [email protected]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: New for 2006 Jackson PDF\'s

DK2M!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I'll have one!

When will these be available (read: in-hand)?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I saw that too...and so will I! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Hard to say on delivery times, my guess is Feb or March.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well, whatever color you get, lemme know when it gets there. That neck's going on the Halford, so the DK color doesn't matter to me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Oh snap, DK2M. Seriously chronic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be ordering a nice smattering of the new stuff. If you want something specific, get it on order with me!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The import line has definately gotten a good kick in the ass. -Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

wow, the DK2M looks interesting

Comment

Ooh ooh! The neck specs for the DK2M says "To Be Determined"

If they're open to suggestions, I'd like to recommend using the Jackson JTX model neck specs ('95-'97 model IIRC?)
                    Anyhoo, that profile and radius with a standard DK2 heel would simply kill [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

If they need one for an example, I can send mine - in exchange for one of the new necks, of course [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you lucky guys going to NAMM,
                      don't forget taking some higt res pix of the new trem!
                      I am eager to see the improvements!

Comment

I will be taking loats of high res pics and posting them directly from the show. Stay tuned!

Comment

I read the PDF for the DK2M and the inlays are black delrin (plastic). Matt didn't you say in the other thread they were going to be Ebony inlays? I hope these are real wood but I guess I won't complain at least they offer a maple fretboard now. I wish they didn't leave the headstock natural though, looks wierd.

Comment

Wow, finally another import KV with a floyd. KVX10 is definately on my shopping list now that I got my new job.

Comment

Mhmm now people are going to want a hardtail V though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I honestly do wish they had a pro series JB/Jazz/TOM V now.
                              Mhmmm DK2M... and real duncans...and EMGs... Gaaaaah...

Comment

Working...
                              X