Good month for Randy and Karl Sandoval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good month for Randy and Karl Sandoval

New edition (March) of 'Guitar World' has a Randy tribute and Randy holding Karl's polka dot harpoon on the cover, and then in March's 'Vintage Guitar' there's a great write-up of Karl and his accomplishments over his career plus an interview talking Lynch, Rhoads, etc. He's pictured holding the same polka dot Randy harpoon. Cool shyte imho! The polka dot V is arguably the most photographed guitar in the world. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Good month for Randy and Karl Sandoval

[ QUOTE ]
    Rhoades

[/ QUOTE ]

Who? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

This is no induction! LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fixed

Comment

Gotta keep ya on your toes. Randy is one of the reasons why most of us are here. They'll start a posse and next thing you know you'll find yourself duct-taped to a stop sign somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

It's funny because I'm a staunch advocate for spelling his name correctly as well. It slipped (look at the position of the keys on the board). If there was an 'o' there, he would have been 'Rhoados' today, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I had serial number one of seven harpoon head sandoval v's.
            I heard there was controversy over them later, but Brad kelley told me mine was true, and the only one exactly like randy's.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Off topic, yet I can't believe how many people spell it Rhodes. Even that plaque thing commemorating him was spelled wrong haha.

Comment

Working...
              X